No products in the cart.
Chipolo Plus Item Tracker Ocean Blue
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Track Personal Items
Bluetooth 4.0 LE
200' Range Line of Sight
Plays Loud Melody When Activated
Works with Chipolo App for iOS & Android
Ring your keys, wallet, anything:
Attach, drop or stick Chipolo to the things you care about and make them ring when you get close. With 100 decibel melody they are easy to hear rooms away.
See where you last had it:
Check the map for the last place you had it.
Chipolo uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to help you locate your items. While Bluetooth technology is a wireless technology, there are significant differences between Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS technology. Bluetooth is most effective at the 30 ft (10 meters) range, depending on the environment. Chipolo’s Bluetooth range can extend up to 200 ft (60 meters) when there is a clear line of sight from the device to the Chipolo. If your Chipolo is out of Bluetooth range, you can use Last Known Location to see where it was last seen on the map, or you can mark your Chipolo as lost and it will allow your Chipolo to be discovered by the community. When anyone running the app comes within Bluetooth range of your Chipolo, you will receive an alert notifying you of the location of your Chipolo.
In waking life, your purse or wallet carries your means of identification, your license, your money, your credit cards and other valuable and important possessions.Our dreams can tell us a lot about what is going on in our life. Have you ever had a nightmare about losing your wallet or handbag? Here’s an explanation about your dream.
So, losing your wallet or handbag in your dreams may symbolize:
• A loss of self-identity. You may be going through a life changing event (i.e., getting fired, married or divorced, etc.) that is taking away a sense of your self-identity.
• Feeling restricted or unable to do something.
• A financial loss or someone or something is making you feel worthless or you may be afraid that others are seeing you as worthless.
• A loss in your credibility or trustworthiness. You may have a guilty conscience and/or fear others do not believe or trust you anymore.
• The fear of a loss of possessions or something that you value.
• Something valuable or of personal value that was actually lost during the day.
• You may be feeling threatened or insecure in waking life.
• Losing your purse may also represent losing your virginity or fertility.
Being a student, I have a lot of things on my mind and I’m always on a move. I used to lose a lot of time searching for my backpack because I often forgot it in my school locker and couldn’t remember where I left it. There were a few possible locations I had to check – school locker, car, my friend’s house or fitness locker. It was quite annoying to go check all this places, especially if I found it on a last place I checked. Now it’s easy with Chipolo, because the app reminds me if I leave the backpack behind and I can immediately return for it. I also put one on my locker keys so I can quickly find where in my house I left them. Now I just have to get another one for my wallet to. The damn thing keeps disappearing on me!